Jio Port Offer – Reliance Jio MNP and JIO MNP Offer : Jio Prime offer for Porting your Mobile number : You can _port_ to Jio prepaid and postpaid service to avail Jio Port Offer. Both can be joined without any additional cost. You can also get Free 4G Complimentary offer with it. With portability, you can also avail new Jio mobile number series. so below are details on Jio Port Offer – Offers on Jio MNP Portability.
Jio As the dust settles in on the revolution flagged off by chairman Mukesh Ambani at the Reliance Industries’ annual general meeting (AGM) in Mumbai on September 1, 2016 through Jio , many of you might be interested in knowing how to port in your existing mobile number to the network. here’s How to Activate Jio Caller Tune for Free
Jio MNP Offer Details – Jio Port Offer
Port your Mobile number to Reliance Jio Sim and get “Jio Prime offer”. Reliance Jio MNP to get “Reliance Prime offer” where you can avail Unlimited 4G callings, Unlimited 4G data, Unlimited SmS, Video callings and Jio Premium apps access till- 31st March 2018 paying Rs 303 Per Month after 31st March 2018.
After you have done Jio Port you can use these Jio Recharge Offers to get discount in Jio Recharges and use can also use Jio Add on Plans to get Extra data by paying Less. All These Jio Port Offers can be availed after Jio Port is Done.
When you port in number to Jio, you get the following benefits:
- Access to India’s state of the art 4G network that is built for internet and mobile video
- Access to India’s first 4G Voice service that offers crystal-clear HD voice and video calling
- Unmatchable 4G JIO tariff plans that are simple, transparent and provide extreme value. So below are details on Reliance Jio MNP Offer
Document required for Reliance Jio MNP for Jio Port Offer
- A passport size photo.
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof.
- Porting Code.
How to Port to Reliance Jio MNP to get Jio Port Offer
1) Create Message and and Type: PORT Your mobile number”
Example:- PORT 9764123456
2) And Send it to “1900”
4) Now Wait for Minutes, you will get the message from 1901 for verifying the request.
5) Now wait for few Hours to get Unique Port number.
(It will take Some hours not instantly)
6) Once your received your unique port code (UPC), simply go to your nearest Reliance Digital Store with your KYC documents and 2 passport size photos and one xerox of your aadhar card.
7) Show the unique port code in Reliance Digital code and you will get a form to be filled from them.
- It will take 7 days to port your sim to the new network.
- Your previous network sim automatically Stop now use the new sim.
- Your mobile number will same.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification
This UPC will only be valid for 15 days. Don’t delete any SMS received from 1901, You may need them in future.
Before JIO Porting do following Things to get Jio Port Offer
- Clear all your pending dues with current operator (if you have a post-paid mobile connection)
- As per government regulations, your number will be ported into Jio within 7 working days, and you will be intimated on the day it is being ported into Jio. Your services will not be interrupted in the intervening period.
- Customers in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam & North East; have an alternative option of submitting paper CAF along with self-attested copy of Proof of Address(POA), Proof of Identity(POI) documents and a recent color passport sized photograph to get a Jio SIM.
JIO Port Offer are Given Below
Below are some offers which you can avail after you have ported your Jio SIM. Here’s how to Get Jio SIM at Doorsteps.
- Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer : Get 3 Months Unlimited Data at Rs. 309
- Jio Rs 153 Plan to get unlimited calls and 4G data
Follow Below Steps to Activate Your jio SIM to get Jio Port Offer
- You need to download MyJio app from google playstore on your 4G android phone. This is because Jio is currently available only on selected Android 4G Mobiles.
- Install the app and Generate a Unique Barcode. This barcode is necessary as it verifies that your mobile is Fully compatible with Jio sim card.
3. Note: If you are unable to generate the barcode then your mobile is not supported with Jio portability.
How to Register Reliance Jio Prime Services.
- Open MyJio app (Option will be live soon after 28 Feb)
- Tap on Register Reliance Jio Prime Offer.
- Follow the screen instructions.
- Pay Rs 99 to complete Jio Prime subscription for one year.
Afterward, from 1 April you can make monthly recharge of Rs 303 or Rs 10 per day to continue offering free services. Along with this user can user JioMoney to recharge their prepaid, postpaid numbers where you can avail free JioMoney cashback while on transactions.
So these are the steps for Reliance Jio MNP. There are many Jio MNP Offer also which are same as the new Jio SIM.